The annual wartime weekend, as the Churnet Valley is transported back to the 1940s and World War II.
AROUND THE CHURNET VALLEY RAILWAY
- Steam hauled Passenger Service
- 1940s Military Goods Train
- Saturday Evening "Live" Radio Show
FROGHALL ALLIED CAMP
- ENSA Singer Paul Harper
- North West Military Collectors Battle Re-enactment
- North Staffs Military Vehicle Trust Display
- Licensed bar
CONSALL AXIS CAMP
- NWMC Axis Camp
CHEDDLETON HOME FRONT
- 30s/40s Singer Brandyn Shaw
- Notts & Derby 'Women's Land Army' Display
- "Life on the Home Front" at Cheddleton Station - The Diary of Dorothy Ryder
- Rationing Exhibition
- Black-out Display and Evacuee Puzzles (Courtesy of CVR Education Team)
- Air Raid Siren Re-enactment
If you wish to bring an Exhibit or Trade Stand to this event, then please contact CVR direct.
Re-enactors welcome, with 50% discount offered to those suitably attired for On-The-Day tickets only (excludes Family & Evening tickets.
** It is recommended that for this event you park at Froghall, where there will be an additional free car park opposite the former Thomas Bolton Copperworks.